Metal Beer Signs for Brewery Advertising
Getting your brewery’s brand known and “top of mind” should be the main focus to your marketing strategy. So, whether you’re objective is general brand recognition or to promote a specific product, our custom metal beer signs are extremely effective at obtaining great visibility at an incredibly low cost.
Tags America’s metal beer signs can be produced in any custom shape or size (up to 30” x 40”). Their striking colors and three dimensional design will grab and hold the attention of your potential customers and make a great impression of how you do business.
Budget Friendly Long Term Investment
Tags America’s custom metal beer signs are a wise investment for your business. They have a baked on enamel finish that lasts for years protecting them from damaging UV rays and rust corrosion. This gives them a long term life cycle that can produce a significant return on your investment. Also substantially adding to their durability is the embossed border and copy which always comes included in the price.
Have It Your Way
When we say “custom” that means your tacker sign is personalized exactly the way you want. There are numerous styles, shapes and sizes for you to choose from and the design possibilities are endless. You can select the combination that best suits your company’s needs. And, if you’re not sure what’s best, then you can rely on our professional expertise to guide you.
Made in the U.S.A.
Our metal beer signs are produced in the United States. So, take pride knowing that you’re helping to create jobs for American workers and reducing the trade deficit that inhibits economic growth.
All of our products, including custom metal beer signs, are produced using recycled aluminum only. So again, you can take pride knowing that you’re buying from a company that adopts environmentally sound business practices. Additionally, we abide by all U.S. environmental laws that are generally far more stringent than the laws enforced upon many foreign manufacturers.
- Product Number – 5012-DC & 5012-BC
- Minimum order quantity – 100 pieces
- Size – Up to 30” x 40”
- FOB origin 30084 (GA).
- Base price includes choice of one standard background color, one imprint color, embossing and 2 or 4 holes or slots (Please specify).
- Individual shrink-wrapping $0.08 (optional).
- 4 Color Process available only on white background.
- This product is manufactured from recycled aluminum.
Placing Your Order
When you are ready to place an order, we will need some information to get the process started, such as:
- What size do you need? No sense in paying for more than you need, but on the other hand, a sign that can’t be read is a waste of money. Let us know how you plan to hang your new signs and we’ll provide you our professional experience to help determine the perfect size for your needs and budget.
- What’s your design? The complexity of your sign’s design will often determine the process required for its production. Consider a multi-colored logo vs. simple two color lettering. The difference between the two can affect how we go about producing your sign.
- What are your design needs? If you already have a color separated, professional, computer ready logo or design, then we’re good to go. Alternatively, if you’re starting from scratch, you can simply send us links to images you’ve seen online that you’d like to mimic. We can use any ideas that inspire you, colors, fonts, logos, and tailor them for your business. We charge a small hourly fee for our in-house design service which could save you hundreds of dollars off the cost of hiring a professional graphic artist.
- What are you hanging your signs on? The material that your brewery’s signs will be fastened to can have an effect on the placing and size of the pre-punched mounting holes.
Whether you’re selling your metal beer signs at retail, handing them out at trade shows, or having distributors display them at point of purchase, we can provide you the signage that is suitable for what you need. Our custom metal beer signs can produce amazing results for your business. Just tell us your ideas and we’ll do most anything required to meet your expectations.
Need a price quote?
Fill out the form on the right side of this page or simply call us at (603) 527-8030.